Thanks to Ron T I just called the Stihl man, but he was out on a delivery run. He won’t be back at the store until tomorrow. Saved from myself for...
Which one did you get? Pics? Help a laid up brother out.
Omg there goes my oz of restraint!
Save those logs from the chippa!
Toe protection is important. I’ve never cut into a boot, but I’ve had a few big logs sit down on my toes while cutting up big fallen trees in deep...
Had op knee surgery this morning to trim meniscus tear, so I’m horizontal the rest of the day. Hopefully it’s only today, because I’m not built to...
Wedges and cant hook
Legends day at the woodpile [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The light bars are unreal, it’s no wonder so many huskies are wearing them.
Looking good! :thumbs:
You get to see stuff on the backroads. Nice score! :yes:
Make hay while the sun shines :stacker:
I do not. Everything is stacked together for the most part. I know where the dead ash and cherry is if I had run out of ready wood. Plan is to...
I imagine a few bolts for rain tarps and hammocks have been used over the years
Decent amount of wood from a couple of Willow Oak limbs [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looks like it’s been under attack from borers or sapsuckers.
$16 for can, bracket and gasket. Should this 272 have the metal plate between the guide bar and case? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Choking on oak and pine pollen today. Got a nice sunscreen, saw chip and pollen paste on the back of my neck.
Blue velvet lined box with led lights should come with it. when you open the box it shines light on the greatness.
I think this site should receive a commission from Stihl for every 500i sold or offer big discounts to the members. Free Stihl waterproof jackets,...