Canadian Hemlock
Sumbeech those are nice logs!
The Stihl version is actually a hot seller and counterfeits are being produced.
Sure is neat how it reinforced, sealed off the fracture.
I think I’ve seen bits at Home Depot. They sell Echo products. An ope dealer with a decent amount of inventory. I know Stihl makes hole diggers....
I might watch toolios vids now [MEDIA]
Can you go get it now and post pics? I’ve been temporarily restored to sanity, so I’m trying to hold off till next month. Pics may change everything.
Recovering from minor knee surgery. The nerve block is still working so not too much discomfort yet. Moving around more today at home and back to...
Are they first time or return visitors?
It will be light at 6am soon.
It looks like twice the amount of wood I see in the typical convenience and grocery store bag for $5-7, so $10 would be fair for your bags. New...
I don’t know anything about emissions from burning fuel, but it seems like more burnt fuel = higher emissions. Does injected fuel burn cleaner?...
Does you think it uses a lot of gas?
Not something you easily hide! Good looking Jeep.
That’s big for a Sassafras. Nice score!
Hopefully I’ll remember that 8yrs from now. Phone lessons learned. Both phones have to have same version of os for quick start transfer....
I priced some 15” chippers last year and they were over 60k.
Thanks, let’s me know where the discount price should be.
Looking good! :yes:
buZZsaw BRAD are you in the spending spirit. Report of 400’s on the shelf. :makeitrain"