It’s good to invest in quality tools that can make money for you. Between tree jobs and firewood, they pay you back. You should buy more saws! :saw:
I’d go with a MS261. Offered in Mtronic or standard. Both are solid saws.
My cad has been beaten into submission by medical bills. Can’t cut or buy anytime soon. I asked a guy about cost of battery powered long reach...
Nature is healing [ATTACH]
This shelf has 2 261’s, 362, 462, 500 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This is the Stihl sales leader for my area. I was in the area, so I wanted to see...
I have a utube account. It’s the first time I’ve had the issue with posting vids. https://youtube.com/shorts/1RQkMD2cJSY?feature=share
I tried to post a video and it says It can’t imbed url. Anyone know why that would happen? It’s a short video of what I think is a corn snake.
Reminds me of Willow Oak.
2 of the same Stihl, or which ones have same top cover? 362&400?
Nice work! Please protect your brain in the bucket and below.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
will you perform an intervention, or rescue?
Good morning all, Day 5 after arthroscopic knee surgery and the nerve block has mostly worn off. It feels terrible and I don’t have the...
Easy bud, It was only jest.
Pics would help me make a decision.
It doesn’t look like white oak to me. The wood looks oakish. I see knots and rot with some nice pieces. Not something I’d go out of my way for...
:dex:That new Stihl feeling
I rarely drop start, but I do sit on a stool while splitting and more than once a block of wood has fallen towards me and crushed a piece of skin...
Time to start looking at chippers for your tree service.
I think Pin Oak also, but maybe Scarlet. Leaves should confirm species.