That log sticking out on top is begging to be cut up. Nice score!
Welcome back, hope you recover quickly from surgery.
One is too many and a thousand is never enough.
That’s no good. I would still contact echo in case it’s something serious. A new saw shouldn’t have mechanical issues.
Saw looks great with a light bar. I have a few xcut chains and agree it doesn’t hold an edge as good as Stihl.
Sad emoji
Baked macncheese fungus, or canker
I would use a 261 for trim and limb, but I haven’t used a 400 yet.
They can’t be too serious about cleaning up with the equipment restrictions.
I wonder how many chainsaws get dumped? Rakes and pitchforks are probably common finds.
Who here is #1?
Is the $909.99 sticker for the 400?
Buy tomorrow before it’s gone!
I could make a list of part #’s and take them to the dealer and cut out the whole part description, vacant stare, part lookup dance. At the same...
If I had a good local dealer that would be my first choice. My area is Husqvarna challenged. There is one dealer 10mi away and chainsaws and...
Anyone ever used them? How was your experience? I ordered a mess of parts for a 272. The site was easy to use for ordering oem parts. Everything...
The 462 with a Stihl light bar is amazingly light, powerful and balanced. I have used saws of all sizes most my life for a living and the 462...
You can’t use standard chain gauge in a narrow kerf bar. I prefer to use bars that accept commonly available chain gauge. I bought a tsumura bar...
Maybe the 441 got run 1 time until the chain got dull and slack and owner put it up.
I agree that you should have authorized service dealer sort it out while saw is under warranty.