Easy splitting firewood. I met a guy who was using paw paw to make beer.
It doesn’t look like the trunk of a Horsechestnut to me. Bark is too light. I can get a pic of horse chestnut tomorrow for comparison. If it’s a...
You picked a good one, congrats on your new pro Stihl!
If it falls off, which a lot of it does, it stays where it fell off. I do not collect and burn the discarded bark.
:saw::stacker::makeitrain"Insert shiny new stihl emoji
Nice looking red oak and live action snowfall pic
Fell on it’s own. I have seen paw paw trees in the mountains that had to have been 80’ tall and straight as a pencil.
and gravity always wins. Will take it to the house tomorrow. [ATTACH] Bonus pics of baby Pawpaw fruit [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Update on older Husqvarna parts buying struggle. As soon as I placed my order on Ereplacement they listed several parts as not available for...
I’ve never heard it called Shadbush. I call it Amelanchier because I can’t remember serviceberry. The berries taste great.
I consider 60cc an in between saw, but that’s because of how I was raised using 50&70. the Stihl 462 outsells the 572 4-1. That could be dealer...
Saw these guys 2-3x in a small local club. Put on a great show every time. [MEDIA]
Nice it looks a lot better with them gone.
There should be a thread devoted to 500 porn.
Lay your file or any straight edge across the top of your teeth to check the gap or lack of between top edge of tooth and rakers
The hinge looks good. Any feller would be proud of that.
I don’t mind cutting up big oak crotches. I’ve started doing it more instead of making more trash and irregular pieces trying to split them. The...
Thanks Eric, I gave up on partsselect and canceled the order. Checked ereplacement and they had all but one part in stock and site says they ship...
Husqvarna safety chain
If you have more wedges pound one into the top of the cut that does not have a wedge. I use plastic wedges you don’t have to worry about nicking....