This may be an exception, but I recently got the outer dog and bolts for a 462 for $15 The outer dog for a 272 cost $28 and another $8 for the nut...
Dealers buy the saws from Stihl, so I’d say the dealers that have 400’s had orders placed early for the 400’s, so they got them as they became...
All the 272 parts I ordered from Partstree showed up today. Ordered Sunday delivered today via usps. Google pushed partsselect and ereplacemt on a...
We stood at the turning point of our stacking methods.
Firestone destination is the tires I was happy with, but they jacked the price up.
Mine came with semi chisel safety. If I had been paying attention I would have requested full chisel. Big saws normally come with full chisel. I...
sweet, perfect size for the 261. You will feel it find a higher gear when it breaks in and put a full chisel chain on it.
We are already in a drought. There has only been one measurable rain event in April. I better check the sbh I planted this winter.
Tree service guy will tell you it’s gonna crush your house and kill everyone inside and your neighbors if you don’t have him remove it tomorrow...
Ants and termites are mining out the already dead tissue.
If it fails, whole tree falling over, is there risk to people, or property? My experience with red oaks is that if there is a visible decay...
My buddy has 150 brand new in the box 20&24” 3/8 .50 xcut chains. I don’t think him and his brother will ever use them all. More stuff for the...
That would make a good marketing slogan. Lol Westlake! Bottom of the barrel China tire at 1/2 the cost of Michelin’s “we’re not great tires!”
Michelin’s are overrated and overpriced IMO This is my experience with tires on my Tacoma The oem dunlops were crap, didn’t get 40k out of them....
That works too :woodsign:
Lots of oaks are called red that are not, I’ll call it red when I’m unsure of species. This one could be a southern red.
Here it is safe at home [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I will add it to my next privacy fence [ATTACH]
:banana: It’s a beauty!
That’s close to new retail price. If I was going to spend that much I’d get a 461.
Horsechestnut [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]