Power wagon [ATTACH]
It seems to be genetic for some people to saw the chainsaw. I work with a few who do it.
Roadside hydraulic splitting the big rounds :dex:
You could put a bunch of logs in that dump truck. :yes:
That’s not what I was implying. When I got the saws, the 272 had one dog, 371 had 2 dogs, 462 had one dog. The 462 cuts faster with one, or 2...
Remnants of a swing?
For real, I strongly dislike wasting valuable firewood time mowing my own grass. She is tough as a pine knot and will probably try to mow it...
Hey y’all I’m excited about finally getting to pull out some saws and do some cutting tomorrow. It’s been awhile since my saws have had a photo...
I would start disassembling the crown first, that way you will have less cutting of limbs under pressure and you will reach a point, maybe half...
I don’t know the numbers. I can tell you for sure a 36” light bar feels unreal compared to a standard. I have a 25” light bar on my 462 and the...
I cut 18-20 depending on the size log I’m cutting and how my eye measurer is working. I started using a mungo some to measure 18” after seeing all...
Oh, well you should get one sometime. The light bar makes a difference, especially when you are cutting for hrs.
Did you get a Stihl light bar with your 500?
Yes
Spend a little more and get the 400 or 462. 809 is too much for a 60cc saw. A 362 should be $730-750.
That Stihl was chompin at the bit for some work. Nice work, that bad boy was at least a 45 leaner.
It guts me when I hit metal, or rock, because I hand file and don’t have extra chains. I do have xtra saws to finish the job :saw: My hands hurt...
Good morning all, I have been unable to do anything firewood related for 3 weeks, because of knee surgery, a complication and back spasms that I...
What brand files are you using? There is a big difference between Pferd and China files
That’s weird because it cuts faster than a 371 and 272 with 2 dogs.