Toh don’t die it multiplies.
My 5 pack of fuel filters showed up today so I replaced the plug and filter. I should have taken a pic of the plug before I dropped it in my full...
Because I have been using new Stihls with auto on switches when I grab a non auto on saw I start pulling before I remember to turn it on.
I was thinking I might get caught up, so I put an end to the crazy thinking. Just can’t turn down white gold, no matter how gnarly it is. It’s...
I may never get ash again and I’m only 52. :rootintootin:
Thanks for the feedback. I’ll start with plug and fuel filter. It already has new air filter on it.
I picked up a well traveled 272 and replaced missing and broken parts. When replacing the muffler I looked at the piston up and down and it looked...
I don’t like them because they get planted next to houses. They are fine in a location where you don’t mind a limb mess, or honeydew and sooty mold.
I knew I was shorting myself. $100 delivery fee $100 stacking fee +$500 for cord of mixed oak species effective immediately. :makeitrain" $300 for...
I’m 99.9% on river birch. Dummies planted them next to house’s and buildings all over down here. They can get huge. Trashy aphid infested garbage...
\^^/ [MEDIA]
it sucks losing a good dog. Sorry for your loss.
The heat pump doesn’t heat our house worth a dam. We were paying a lot of money to be miserable, so It was out of necessity that I started burning...
Gotta love a big pile of red oak squares. :yes:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]