I’m looking at 80f later this week if that helps any. Dogwoods, tulips and paw paws should be in bloom this week. Amelanchier and Cherries have...
Is it pumping oil? Does it have an adjustment screw to increase oil output?
I don’t have any recent experience with the bigger echo top handle saws. Most of my experience is with the ms200t 201t. You can easily cut wood up...
I’ve gotten help from chiropractors and cortisone. Prednisone was not for me and I’ll never take it again.
I have to angle it some to hit the point of the top plate and side plate.
Well I’ve used older echo tophandle saws, I think they were cs3000’s and I’ve used the 2511t. I liked them both. I use a Stihl 201tc and a 150t...
Post some pics when you put that new bar and chain on the saw. I’ve never used the 2-1, but I’d guess it will work just as well on full chisel.
Sure, how much?
That would be an awesome Father’s Day gift, but I’m thinking a small echo would be more appropriate for his needs and safety.
Another thing to consider is you can finish a cut from the other side of the log. 20” bar can cut 36” wood or more. That’s what I’d do instead of...
Cut down a dogwood that was leaning over my parents house. I didn’t bring any saws with me, so had to use pops old craftsman. Good lord I have to...
Interesting to see all the friction the rivets have.
I’d keep the plastic in good shape if you can. I’ve seen people buy and restore saws that I’d never bother with. People get sentimental about...
That sucks, hope it’s nothing serious. Nothing worse than having time, nice weather, nice logs, hungry saws and having an injury that keeps you...