Looks like the "Snap-On/Mac-Toolz" drivers wet dream :faint: :rofl: :lol:
WTF?????? :bug: Sure, keep pokin the spider :loco: :crazy: Ok, hard to hold my beer and do that at the same time, but :coldone: was involved....
Such truisms :thumbs::thumbs:
Jeez thanks, I'll sleep better tonight knowing that I've been forgiven. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :loco: :crazy: I feel like the...
Gotta say, I'm glad my neighbor has backed off with his "security" lights. :thumbs: Hopefully it will last, but his lights aim right at our...
:eek: Pizza snob? :bug: :picard:
Come on guys, there's lots of pairables in the Bible, just look at Noah ;) :picard:
Hope the healing progresses well :yes: Glad to hear that you were well stocked with wood. :thumbs:
I still think it'd be more fun to chase "snowflakes" around with a plow. :whistle:;)
Although a repeat, still funny. :yes:
Still funny to me :D Would be betterer if it were true. :thumbs::thumbs:
Happy birthday Horkn :cheers:
Pretty nifty there :yes:
Seems to me you left out the most important ingredient for frozen pizza :coldone::pete::cheers:
Interesting bit of history there rotti :yes:
Welcome aboard PA Dutch :cheers: Good that you're getting on the 3yr plan :yes: Not there yet myself, but like many aspects of my life, "it's a...
Yep, definitely not one of those stressed out, overworked millennials :salute:
Welcome from the lurker shadows Wrad :cheers: :binoculars: One year, one post. Guess you're the quiet type. :whistle:;) Well, catch up with...
Grizzly Adam
:eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs: