:jaw: :yes:
$10K for THAT?? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :bug: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl:...
Looks like the right choice. :thumbs:
Which one did you choose?
Welcome aboard winterkat :cheers:
^^^^^^^^ :whistle:
Welcome aboard Steve Dixon :cheers:
Yep, that works every time... :thumbs: but once... o_O:doh: :whistle:
I'd say hungrier (silly/stupid) human. Bear woulda been "Eating good in the neighborhood" (for a while), as my arse woulda been inside grabbing a...
Welcome aboard eyeinstine :cheers: PA Dutch I've got Pa Dutch (German) ancestry as well as Italian. First generation NY here, all relatives hail...
A terrific problem for a hoarder to have. Hope you can make the time to get after all that. :yes:
:bug: :thumbs::thumbs: Would sooooo love to know how they did that. :eek::yes:
I wish I had a good suggestion for ya As noted, I HATE wasps, yellow jackets primarily. :mad::mad::mad: Have noticed some wasps in my stacks, but...
Not sure I've "met" you yet PA Dutch Welcome aboard :cheers: Hoping to not exceed 3 cord this year. If the weather gets a bit better, I think...
Hey Scotty Overkill :cheers: Moved the last of the wood from the deck to the front porch yesterday, closing in on 3 cord for the winter, having...
[ATTACH]
Looks real to me :binoculars: Nice tractor, which model? :thumbs:
:whistle:
Goes to show it was an ill thought joke.. Pairables... Noah As they say, "If you have to explain a joke, it wasn't a good one" :doh: :picard:
You'd be better off posting that here.. Suggestions & Support