Congrats justdraftn :yes: I'd be a liar if I didn't admit that I'm a bit jealous. :emb: Enjoy your time. :dex:
Yeah, my "pup" will be a "mudpuppy" real soon. :doh: This too shall pass :yes:
Winner.. Winner.. chicken dinner :dex: Congrats, it looks like quite a nice piece of kit. :smoke::thumbs:
Annnddd.. the verdict is?? :binoculars:
Not a terrible price for that parcel :yes: But I can't see myself moving to flat land. :picard:
:hair: :doh: .:makeitrain":makeitrain"
:bug: I'll see ya next Tuesday :makeitrain":makeitrain" :dancer::banana:
Your anniversary is on my parents anniversary. Mom's B'day was 7/7 and their anniversary was 7/17 :cool: :yes:
GL, I won't say a word. :zip:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: ;)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes: :handshake:
:thumbs::thumbs: You will have a shop/business that you can and should be proud of. :yes:
We got married on Chazsbetterhalf birthday 8/25/2012 I've never forgotten her B'day, and the year I'll never forget because my parents passed in...
:p:p :handshake:
Sounds like a nest is established somewhere. :mad: I'm not sure how you can trace them back to the nest, but it should be possible. Perhaps...
FIFY Actually, it's self depreciation, not conceit. He's saying that it's a great group.. plus him :) I figure Eric VW is busy with moderator...
Su¢k$ that the floor is that bad and requiring so much effort. :headbang: But.. you know that if you see it through, it will look awesome....
Sorry man, I just wigged out on that one. I know Toyo owners that are more fanatical than Chevy/Ford guys :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :wacky::loco:...
Gooder stuff there :yes::yes:
Seriously?? Now, let's add some perspective... I paid $55K for my house and 22 acres I make less than $50K/yr I'm a GM fan I don't/won't/can't...