Good morning to you as well kind sir. :coffee:
Welcome aboard Kevin Nelson :cheers: Rumor has it you are the # 5,000 member to join. Congrats :thumbs: A great site full of great people :dex:
What a numbskull... :jaw::hair::headbang::doh::eek::loco: :crazy::picard: Waste of... :pete::coldone:
:thumbs: :handshake:
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't poking at the references you posted. Just the running joke that if it's on the internet then it must be true....
We have County GIS maps online that show owner & property tax info. Perhaps your County/ State has the same? Speaking of which, I have to...
Was talking about it at work yesterday, one co-worker says " I hope it starts snowing an hour after you take it off." :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:...
Saw 2 robins this afternoon :dancer::rootintootin::banana: Think the plow comes off the 4 wheeler this weekend. :yes: :eek:
Sorry for the loss Larry :confused: May your family find peace and comfort
I think it's Photoshopped wierdness. The ears aren't in the right place if it was just a head swapped around. .02
Very nice tractor DaveGunter :thumbs::tractor: The crew seem to approve as well :yes:
Happy birthday Scotty :cheers:
It's been posted on the internet, so it must be true. :whistle: ;)
Welcome aboard cigarsmokingzombie :cheers: Not familiar with mulberry, so, there's that. :hair:
Great score buZZsaw BRAD :thumbs:
Still some Frost in the ground, but yeah, mud season has begun again. :picard:
Well, my father was a math teacher, we were not allowed to use any calculators at all until we could do the work without one. Aside from very...
Definitely looks like poplar, pics 6&7 remind me of elm, but I'm not sure on that. Either way, BTU's :yes:
Great post :yes:
Good luck wildwest :eek: Hope things stay safe. :yes: