Uhhmmm.. Aside from suckin down a brew.. :pete::coldone: What part is suckin most?? :loco: :crazy::wacky: Since I'll be going to work tomorrow,...
Can we not ruin dinner o_O ;)
They smell fear :hair::doh:
Scotch isn't Irish, it's Scottish :hair: :picard:
I'm thinking a head of cabbage be in my future. :dex:
Not sure that I want halibutt any longer :picard: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Not from my understanding, shred lettuce, place in container, add salt, let sit for about 8 months Rinse, pack(can) or eat as desired.
:thumbs::thumbs:
:dex: Chazsbetterhalf said her dad used to make his own, but I've not attempted it yet. Should really do some one of these days :yes:
Sounds like Murphy paid a visit on St Patty's day :hair::doh:
Not a big cabbage fan, unless you let it rot/ferment a bit (sauerkraut). But, do like me some corned beef. :drool:
Hrrmm.. :confused: I do 95% of the cooking, and can use a steamer bowl. :eek::eek: :picard: ;)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
I was backwards on the black & white wires. [ATTACH]
Green is ground I believe white is hot and black is neutral But I'd wait for someone with more knowledge to verify that. Do the red wires come...
Very cool artwork :binoculars: :thumbs: Thanks for that video billb3 :yes:
I think that one is meant to scare the chit out of ya :rofl: :lol: But very cool :cool:
I say we still eat the pizza & cake :beerbbq::drool: Oh, and can't let all those refreshments go to waste either :cheers:
That thing is righteous Woodsnwoods :binoculars: :dex::cool: I'm not allowed any more toys..errr.. tools, until the tractor is paid off....
Morning hoarders :coffee: Happy St Patrick's day :cheers: Happy birthday MasterMech :cheers: mat60 keep up the good work on quitting smoking...