That O'Murphy guy is a pain the arse. :headbang: Glad you had extra material to fix it up. :thumbs:
Best of luck with your transition. Hope you got a good gig already lined up. :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I meant to comment on that as well, but forgot. Thank you. :yes::yes:
Thx Jack Straw , appreciate that. :handshake: I'm not "down on myself", just understand that I'm "not for everyone". Kinda like liver, ya like...
Congrats on the transition Gregger89 Retiring? Thank you for your service. :salute:
Ok, well first let me state that I believe this is due to me being a wise a$$ in Reloader s retirement thread last evening. What was meant to be...
Good neighbor you are :yes: I don't envy ya having to clean all that pitch from boot treads :hair:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Wow, I'm scratching many nerves today. :doh: No issues, Scotland is near Ireland.. so to speak. I didn't...
You do know I'm just razzin ya, right?? :) Reloader is the only one that decides what's allowed in a thread he started. :thumbs: Edit.. Well,...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Bert & Marshel54 you guys realize your stealing Reloader 's thunder here? If that fire & the beer didn't whoop him, he'd be out here posting....
I heartily disagree.. Mine were mostly un-educated assumptions :emb:
Neither now :( :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Why am I not surprised :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Very sorry Kevin May you and your family find peace and comfort.
I remember eating some that I thought would eliminate the option of a tonsillectomy. :mad: Tell ya what, eat enough of that stuff, you'll need no...
Haven't had that in a very long time. :salute: Spicy doesn't really do it justice though ;) It's way beyond simply spicy :eek: :yes:
Shoulda done this sooner.. :popcorn: Looking forward to more education. :yes:
Congrats on the house purchase. :dex: I went through the wall for my chimney so I have no advice to offer. :doh: I'm sure smarter minds than...
Congrats to you as well. :thumbs::thumbs: :p:p