that looks awesome. Love the colour of the cabinets.
Morning All. Our rain didn't amount to much. Just enough to get everything wet. Definitely didn't rain like it did at T.Jeff Veal place. Our...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to anneteng & Chris Ralph & countrybiker & Dan07 & Dewittmichiganwood & Gavorosalini & GrillinGirl & Jbid &...
Wow! That looks awesome.
Morning all. It is still morning here. We are getting rain!!!! We got our walk in first thing this morning and after breakfast I scrubbed down...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Chris from Sweden and oldspark [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 462guy & Bruce Baker & cus_deluxe & bowtieman427 & Dave Meister & Dj Lee & Ghostof309 & grb722 & Keith...
In the interior of our province, we lost a community to wildfire a couple of weeks ago. There are over 300 fires burning in the province.
My Mom has a rhododendron that has a 12" diameter branch on it. It goes sideways and then up. If you could get to it through the rest of the...
Went out and got another load of railroad ties. I think this is the last load until we get some rain. Logging operations are coming to a...
No, our winters are pretty mild in comparison. Temps don't get much below freezing. Mostly stays right above freezing with lots of rain and wind...
I like what we have. A week of 90 to 95 F temps in June was enough for me. Really have to re-think our routine when the afternoons are so hot.
Over all I am enjoying this year's summer as we are actually getting a summer. Temps have been running about 68 to 72 F during the day with no...
Morning All. Another day with mixed cloud and sun. No rain yet. Worked in the garden after we got back from firewood gathering and watching the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1964 262 6 & Bo W. & bob95065 & Countryboy & countryhog & DustyDS & Emerson & Gergg & hammer & Hitch &...
What kind of cedar? Our yellow cedar (I think it is also called cyprus) and Western red cedar doesn't have that kind of colour variations in it.
So I harvest my garlic. A bit disappointing for me. They came up rather small with only four or five a decent size. My garden isn't doing well...
I didn't know bachelor buttons came in other colours than bluey purple.
They look great!
Morning All. Mixed bag of sun and cloud today. Headed out to get another load of firewood. We have our daughter's dog with us as they have...