Afternoon all. NO, I did not sleep in. got up and went for our walk, breakfast, chores, grocery shopping and Blue Jays watching. They swept the...
Not too late to Wish a Very Happy Birthday today to Need2Saw & amy strum & Andrew978 & babafats & Big wood & branchburner & briano & Bronikjb &...
I find that our Stihl weed eater is hard to get the string out when you bump the head. I have taken it apart a couple of times. Maybe I don't...
This is not the site to ask a question about buying something. Everyone on this site will encourage you to spend your money. They are a group of...
our kids used to like toasting marshmallows - about three at a time - and then put them in a toasted hot dog bun Sort of tasted like cream puff...
I was a bit behind in seeing your thread. Thank you so much for taking us along on your adventures. It gives us a chance to see parts of your...
yes, a long weekend in BC as well. Seeing as the interior of BC is smoke filled and extreme fire hazard, everyone has decided to come to...
Morning All. Fog this morning which will burn off to a gorgeous warm day. This may be the last of the over 70F days as we have a small system...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aron Neubaum & Brc75 & CrufflerJJ & Dclark13 & Edward gokey & Gabriel & hardwood & ibew1245 & jsab9191 &...
Now that is cool looking. Very ingenious. Thanks for sharing.
Rope Has it been as dry up there this summer as we are down here in BC? I know the central and north coast has been getting more moisture than...
Morning All. Heavy fog this morning so everything is damp. It should clear off and be nice. I had a great day yesterday with Mom. Chores to do...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Thor [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Volk & Arkywally & Bill And Kayla & Dontnubblemebro & Elderthewelder & Knight63 & leon zupofska &...
Morning all. Beautiful morning with sun coming out over the fog on the water. Temps were over 70 yesterday and I think we get the same today. I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to André Marcoux & Ashton & Cis Wineinger & Cutter69 & DAVID HEDDING & donny_appleseed & Fir Girdler &...
You don't want to know. I Google it.
Morning All. Blue skies with clouds around the edges. We are in for sunny weather for a couple of days. Had a good day yesterday. Drove to the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : aaron johnson & Bluelou & Charles Burchi & DANIE & Hawkee-T & firewoodbuckenman & mckinney91 &...
So true and it really irks me when people around here don't take care of their garbage. We live where bears roam freely through our community and...