Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 97cavy22 & Andie & basbr & condensermike & Conner & CR888 & drt340 & DuelburnJake & Gale & jane &...
You certainly have opened up your property. I remember some very early shots and there was a lot of debris and underbrush in your woods. Can you...
Morning All. Heavy overcast this morning. It is supposed to clear up but it wouldn't hurt to have a bit more rain. Elijah received an...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bilge Rat LT 20 & CMR4 & davidhite & DoeBoy307 & DoeBoy307a & dylskee & fmelani & George Gomoll & GWheeler...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 70Cougar & Berner & booneatl & chickenboy & countryboy9799 & Craig Duncan & Dave Steuer & Don & FrozenBC &...
Morning All Rain again this morning.. We are up early. campinspecter is headed down island on a shopping trip. I am heading to the church to...
Morning All. It's RA|INING Never thought I would be excited about rain coming down. We even went for our walk in the rain. I don't know if the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bill maddock & csal44 & EggyRussell & END4uRIP & Glen-NKY & IHATEPROPANE & John L Wilson & Kathy &...
Morning All. Spectacular sunrise this morning. We may be brushed with a system with possible rain tomorrow and Friday. Road trip today....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Glenn Miller & jacob & jma24 & Kris Wagner & Mike & moparnut88 & nighthunter & One929pr & Pine&Pallets &...
campinspecter likes the hemlock and fir to sit two years before burning. Ours is undercover for those two years as well.
Oh that looks steep and slippery. Too bad the view didn't reward a real accomplishment. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful shot. I am glad we don't get that kind of weather here very often.
Morning All. Gorgeous clear sky this morning. Slept in until our furry alarm clock got me out of bed. We had to check out the garden as she...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to MikeInMa [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 3650 & Callie & Doordoc & doug_firstgear & ETisCool & Hockeymanvt & kelly1mm & LogHog & Lousyweather &...
Thanks for sharing. It would be the only way I will see that part of the world.
Morning All. Heavy overcast this morning but no rain so I turned the sprinklers on. Didn't get out in the garden yesterday but I got my...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Screwloose [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to: axeman & Captain1 & grassguerilla & JD123 & Jess & Josephus35 & Shannon & William Alley