Been there. But nay, today. :shiver: :picard:
I’m here to say- this ain’t accurate- [ATTACH]
You should hear the things mods and close member friends say and the choicest of choice words used when joking around after hours at the fire pit...
Man! I thought your name was Kimberly? [ATTACH]
Thanks same name Eric. Appreciate ya. :handshake:
My dad followed it religiously, probably cos he thought if he didn’t, he’d have to replace- and that would take away from fishing $$$… Then again,...
Yep. The Rinai (sp?) my parents had was at least 14 years old when they moved to SC. Propane + super soft water… vinegar flush 1 a year.
Niiiiice! :thumbs: Say, did yooperdave take that pic for ya?:whistle: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Happened after the chili I had the other night. :fart: All parts of a tree make ash… and heat. :salute:
I fixed them.
Yep. And only a handful seem to remember, and resist the lightbulb that other moths dart to… Not me, thanks… once bitten… Or as they say- 1st...