That long, eh? Unlike Christmas at the Walmart’s… :hair: :rofl: :lol:
I hope so!!! :eek: Great pics Scott!:salute:
Too cold for me!!!:shiver: Great pics brother!:salute:
Your calluses are probably do to handling…. :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :wacky:
Good habit to keep up with! :yes: :handshake:
Well....? They were one in the same, after all... Are you heartbroken, Dave?
jmb6420 - your setup is great, and that main shed is drool worthy :drool: Just outa curiosity, why do you crib stack on your 2x4 single rows when...
Absolutely do not “wrap” the sides tight. Top cover only. :handshake:
Looks gooder, same name. :yes: Great explanation of the “one off.” :rofl: :lol: :salute:
If it’s under great, solid, splash back-free cover, I’d say it would suffer minimal degradation.
You hush that pudgy damm mouth…. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Some people on this forum have their own adult version of Common Core math... which still doesn’t make sense to the rest of us.......... :whistle:...
Oh! That’s too dry! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I will admit… I was still a little bleary eyed when I first read your post this morning and thought you wrote, “how do they work…?” LoL SMH...
Fire. Starter. LoL :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
:handshake:
I hereby knight thee “Sir Horkn MacGyver.”
[ATTACH]
Good stuff Barcroftb! Congrats!!!
X2!!!