Thanky Dave!
Wish I could just pop in, too… awesome pics and helpers/supervisor!!!
All stoves/chimneys/layouts have their own requirements and quirks. :salute:
Surely burning wood below 20% can still produce creosote… air controls improperly set can cause smoke to get up the chimney that then condenses on...
Nope. You’re not. :yes:
I’m glad you know no one pizzed on or poured beer on that pizzin’ wood. :handshake: Truth. :zip:
We’ve had some oak to take almost 5 years to stop hissing & pizz’n :sherlock: TurboDiesel, ya have a similar pic from a certain condition…?...
Beat me to it. :rofl: :lol:
How long has the wood been split & stacked? How far down the sides of your stacks are you tarped? As mentioned above, 18% is great MC for firewood.
An end grain pic will offer more of a tell than what we have to work with now. :yes:
I’ll tell her, thanks BB!:thumbs:
Will do! Thanx y’all!
I’ll tell her, Randy. Thanks :handshake:
Thanks Kev- I certainly will. :handshake: Thanks Dennis- I’ll tell her you said so. :handshake:
Never been there in my 23 years here in Wiffle.
This comes to mind, given the time of the year................... [ATTACH]
Follow up: it occurred to me that I hadn't linked the thread I was thinking about.... Masonry Heaters
Not exactly near Bristol (hour-ish away), but exit 70 on 81 north in SW VA. Glad to meet ya Levi :handshake:
Just outa curiosity, can I count this statement as being facetious...?
Agreed! The man, the myth, the legend walt makes a super fine splitting setup. :handshake: