I guess the only one you had just got stepped on… :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:handshake: :yes:
This was your link… I circled the YouTube address for you to see how to fix this… [ATTACH] The pertinent info in this fix is the “o_bQgINOx”...
Beautiful fireplace System! And I would feel the same nostalgic way as well. :yes: :handshake:
This was my thought, too… yet you might want to make a quick call to Englander to see if they have a suggestion or actually offer a correctly...
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Happy Thanksgiving FHC. :handshake:
Started early this morning, eh? :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :salute:
Y’all should be able to watch the video now within the forum… I embedded it as is normally done…:yes: You’re welcome Timberly…. :rofl: :lol:
Maybe some of that equipment is still waiting to be unloaded? But then there’s the point made about that mag. factory/ foundry getting shut down…...
So you keep clicking on it, eh…. :whistle: :rofl: :lol: JK, J. :D
Guess I’ll be car shopping in ‘25…. :picard:
Good to hear from you Darrin! :salute: Wow- big move on two levels… new state, new stove. :yes: You might consider starting a new thread with this...
Fantastic transformation!!! :salute: :handshake:
Nah, we had already celebrated 3 close birthdays last Friday.
Thanks for the additional birthday wishes fellas! :handshake:
:handshake:
Thanks CBVT :handshake: Yep- 3 days apart… on the calendar, certainly not on the year. :bug:
:rofl: :lol: Thank you Woodwidow :D
Thanks y’all! :handshake: