When my lower back gets better, I would consider a 1/2 way meet up between us and offload a 6.5’ truck bed full from mine to yours... remember,...
Don’t know what kind of stove you have, but are there air wash holes or a control for such above the door… and perhaps on nearly the same plane as...
Density. It’s all about density. Heat radiates in an omnidirectional fashion. Heated air is what rises. Oh, and heated water, too…
As long as when we do, you don’t try to tell me heat rises… :doh: :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
I just like giving Canadian border VT some chit…
:whistle: :picard: :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
Why would anyone need to heat hot water? LoL
I think the only benefit of a chest fridge is the orientation/location of the door… on top of the unit, preventing cold air from flowing out and...
I didn’t participate this year, so literally can’t be me. :yes:
:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Dang thistle - ain’t seen you for a minute! Hope all is well!!!:salute:
Welcome Steven R Colclasure :handshake:
Somehow forgot to tag me, eh? :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:picard: :rofl: :lol: Long night, last night. :faint:
Scotty Overkill or Well Seasoned can merge the threads… Scott and I were talking about this permission at walt ’s… maybe we’ll get this ability...
What kind of pipes??? For smoking what in??? Tobacco? Those look a little fancier than what my grandpa used for smoking pipe tobacco… [ATTACH]
You just keep leaving the door open, don’t you….? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Welcome aboard :handshake:
That gives Tim’s age away… just a little bit… :wacky: :rofl: :lol: :D
Belated thanks WW!!! :handshake: