Doesn't open early enough.:rofl: :lol: :coldone:
I'll be there Sunday 7am.:coldone:
Will be back in a bit as I just spilt my Beer on the keyboard.:rofl: :lol: :cheers:
All fun and games till someone drunk types something bad.:picard::coldone:
Mrs Loon has ours brewing already Sav and I just keep my toilet shut as I know Ill lose if I open it.;) Same as the last few years as we go...
OMG!!! :hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair: :cheers:
Slacker! :hair::hair::hair::hair::coldone: Great looking pictures man.:cheers:
Maybe start taking better care of his 590 Timberwolf? :coldone: and also start wearing a jock. :cheers:
Lost my mind years ago but sure didnt quit taking care of the gang.:yes:
All gardens planted 2 minutes ago as the spring was much like the winter?:whistle: Something to do at 7am on a Sunday. :coldone: [IMG]
Never tie my boots up Brad and there has been quite a few times that I forget to put the pant legs over them before sawing.:headbang: :coldone:
Looks like both those Yawhoos need a hair cut and some Greisan. :picard: :cheers:
Jeez the gall of some people rider?:hair: :coldone:
All it takes to drive me nuts is one little chip!!:hair: :coldone: [IMG]
Not to mention the 8 Billion splits in front of it.:yes: :coldone:
Zoom Zoom.:coldone: [IMG]
Cool picture rider with the sky looking that way.:salute: [IMG]
:hair: :cheers:
Missed it on the truck Mikey? had to back and look again.:coldone:
Sparks suck Brown.:whistle: How ya liking the Timber Wolf otherwise? :coldone: