:picard:5 months of wood burning activities is my limit.
Ffs so you will have maybe 4 months of no winter?
The size I split depends on species, weight and drying time. Cherry, Red Maple, Ash, Poplar, Sourwood.... will be big splits, because they are...
It’s been a long time since I was weed whacked.
Pasta for lunch [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
A lot of nursery grown red maples have bad structure. Multiple leads and weak limb attachment with included bark like Bradford Pear. They start...
Did you see that Ford received 44.5k reservations on the lightning in 48hrs? I feel the same. Truck prices have been out of my reach for a while....
Of all places, there used to be an A-10 base in Myrtle Beach SC. Watching warthogs on the beach. My parents live outside Ft Bragg. C-130’s and...
Yes, I’d love to apprentice small engine repair, but I’m gen x. I hope you find someone willing to take it up and learn. It’s seems challenging to...
They want to be a YouTube, tiktok, and I’m sure more I don’t know star or a kardashian.
Wow that’s better than most if not all hybrids. Was it a 1.5 litre, or smaller?
We also had an Odyssey for a while. I liked it, but my wife hated driving a minivan. My wife was driving a crx si when I met her. Loved those...
I’m all for more trees less grass, especially at this time of year when I can cut and split in the shade for most of the day. A Greek proverb A...
There is a junked jet ski, some tractor attachments and a commode and road sign that has caught lead. You will not see my place featured in better...
I’m a big fan of Honda’s. Drove a civic through most of the 90’s. My wife has a old Pilot and my youngest son is driving an old Accord. Both of...
I get a lot of wood with big poison ivy vines on it. By the time its cut, split, stacked and seasoned, most of it falls away. Cut some cherry this...
Making it snow [ATTACH]
Good morning, The wife and daughter are headed out into the yard sale battles. It’s a lot cooler here, so I’m looking to get some stacking,...
Stopped by my Stihl place today and the only pro saw on the shelf was a 261