I’m starting to think it’s more of a black hole. :stacker: At least this vice doesn’t include court dates, cells, or expensive 28 day vacations....
Yes, That’s what I’m talking about! Pulling the trigger on both the newest Stihls. That new saw buzz :banana:
Thanks, they were some thick noodles. I’ve been hand filing 25yrs. I had a mentor that’s been doing it for 40+ and I studied a little book Oregon...
I will cut slits or try to carve out a swell to hold water. Covering with mulch seems like it would speed up the decay process too. If it’s that...
Never used one, but my buddy has one and it looks just like an o44 with #’s rearranged.
Those are the chunks big saws are made for. :yes: Sweet score of red oak! The 500 will look good with a 36” stihl light bar
Why would you only have 18” on the BMF? Or why is the BMF limited to 18” wood?
You definitely need a 67 or 72cc saw in your collection. At $900 you might as well kick in another $200 for the 462, or get both for the ultimate...
044 is a must have for any Stihl fan. It’s a great all around workhorse saw. The 441 cuts good but it was a lot different than 044. Feels bloated...
So I need to logout to find that?
Thanks, my truck got sideswiped yesterday, so I’m going to start my day with getting repair estimates. Yay
I’ve got a giant in my yard that I need to measure. I’m thinking it’s pushing 50”. I have not been there since 1990, but Mount Vernon had some...
From what I’ve seen on my side of town Ace Hardware keeps the best pro stihl inventory. They usually have one of each up to 661. I’d be shocked if...
Administrative If I don’t know password, how do I go about changing my password?
Sycamore anthracnose is a serious problem here wherever they are growing in a confined space/urban environment. I see more declining sycamores...
Unless they are elderly, or disabled, they could toss a lot of it back into the brush. Should be easy work lobbing punk chunks into the understory.
I’m calling the city manager!:binoculars: Jk Keep on killing those invasives
Did this get shut down? I dont see a post a new review option. There are only 12 reviews. It says I have to sign up to post? Probably would be...
Something tells me the chain would make white powder. Whenever we have storm damage, the local news stations go out and film people cutting trees...
I’d be happy with 4-600 per cord.