TGIF, I’m going to have a stacking, restacking Saturday and maybe some cutting if my body holds on and the rain holds off. Hope all y’all have a...
The guys saying I wish he would hurry up and cut this gd log already so I can mow.
Someday Tree of Heaven and Virginia Pine will battle for tree world supremacy.
I know some people who really crank down on tightening bar nuts hoping that it will prevent the chain from going slack. It is a pia when I am...
We have spreading Hostas I wish the deer would eat instead of pruning my Shagbark sapling. It would be nice if they ate the pear seedlings,...
It’s alive with pollinators and smells kinda funky. Nuts are edible for humans and loved by squirrels and deer. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Going to have...
I wear steel toes 24/7, but I have lost a few fingernails and pieces of fingers. :mad:
Smashing a back window is a right of passage in firewood life.
Thanks for the offer of help, but I think my desire to post a review has passed. I had never clicked on chainsaw reviews and noticed there were...
He’s proud of his saws, but I was referring more to trading and selling to him . Everything is negotiable with him. He will give you a price and...
The shop owner and his wife will struggle at times, but they will also seek the assistance of the mechanic, if they can’t help me. I know what...
Address is middle of nowhere Mocksville NC Cash only and yes he will trade, but I think all the saws are on display to distract you from the rape....
On advice from the FHC saw aficionados I ordered the oem outer dog and roller for my 044. While placing the order the shop owner had me come...
Brad the Stihls have their own building and 1/3 of the saw shop. [ATTACH]
You should make a summer Husqvarna pilgrimage with a suitcase full of money. [ATTACH]
It’s a cash only place, so your cards would be safe. :makeitrain"Yes, it’s the same Stihl and Husqvarna honey hole I keep going back to.
I’m sure it would be a fine limbing saw. It’s personal preference. If I can do the job with a 201, I’ll choose the lighter saw.
I didn’t have new or used saw $. I held the 400 several times to get a feel for it. Didn’t feel as light as I had imagined, but the balance felt...
Some saw shop inventory [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
There’s a guy in my town with some land that charges tree services $25 to dump and he burns most of it. I think less people are burning wood. At...