Same and I really don’t need another saw.
They will start signaling a few miles too early.
I found a needle for the first time in my ditch. Usually have to pick out a few bud light stove pipes, before weedeating. The big can beer drinker...
I’d say Pin, or Scarlet by the looks of the bark and leaf.
That sucks. What was the reason for the denial?
We have 2 cats that kill chipmunks for sport, so when I see a chipmunk I think it must be smart fast and stealthy, or just an immigrant from the...
When a live healthy ash is cut down, the stump will sprout. I don’t know all the technicals on how the eab kills the tree. I’m assuming it...
If I’m not connected to WiFi I don’t even try to upload pics. It takes too long.
Makes sense, it’s probably where all the ants and chipmunks in my yard came from.
At least they are not monster logs and look reasonably straight. Keep moving the goalposts. Is it Chestnut oak?
I have a neighbor who has a wood bench in his backyard. The bench is close to the fence and facing my backyard. It’s always struck me as kind of...
That’s a great plan Brad. You gotta protect the temple for the long term. Back, neck, shoulder, elbow, knees and feet issues have forced me to...
That’s a hanging curve ball for Eric.
[ATTACH]
Maple leaf galls probably induced by mites
I thought I had enough than another saw appears that sparks my interest. Variety is the spice of life. :saw:
Congrats, that’s a good deal for that saw. I’ve used one and liked it. My buddy prefers using it over the Stihl 150t.
This chestnut used to have a sibling, but it died several years ago. They are susceptible to the blight, but I don’t know why it died. It looked...
Sounds like a cool find. Got any pics? I think I’ve seen some YouTube videos of the 77.
You should have grabbed it for $700. $900 is the price I’ve seen the most on here and at the saw shop.