No I didn’t take any pics of the teeth. Hand filing a 91dl chain 3x same day es no bueno. Smushed the 72dl chain on the 371 too. :headbang:
I struck metal on my first cut yesterday with a 28” bar on the 661 and hit metal two more times before surrendering. Tooth crushing full on hits....
Big stacks, big splitter, big saws, big bars, big trucks, big tractors noodle thickness should also matter :saw:
It will interesting to see what msrp is. I won’t be getting any saw costing over 1k, unless they give me another refund.
Yes, get that wood! Ingenuity is the mother of invention. :woodsign:
I think there is a cyber war under way and they are figuring out everything they can shut down. Are your wood stacks healthy? The SE has learned...
I had a meniscus tear trimmed in February. The recovery was not as easy as the doc described, but my knee is pain free now. It slowed me down for...
I was excited about cutting logs today, but metal had another plan. First cut this morning I hit metal, or rock. The ends of the log didn’t have...
Fancy metal detector worked on first cut today. [ATTACH] big damage means big file. 7/32 next to .25” file [ATTACH]
It’s probably the most commonly planted landscape tree. They grow from seed in my yard by the hundreds. The naturally grown wild ones have a lot...
About the same as your example. Some is straight and easy, some is lumpy, wavy and spiraling. I wish I had some in every stack, because it lights...
the utility right of way cutout on the Catalpa isn’t horrible. Must be a highly regarded tree.
One log looks like red oak. The reddish wood. The lighter colored wood looks like ash. They both split easy. That’s a nice load of logs for sure.
Donny Walker said he ordered a bunch of 390’s. 16.7lbs is pretty light for a muscle saw. Not fully clear on what the Bluetooth is for. The boss...
It’s pretty amazing how fast the ground dries out in the heat of summer. It was wet last week and this week I see crispy lawns. Claudette is...
Maybe you can get his # and make an offer on the 661 pieces. Dang can you imagine dropping $1100 and wrecking it first time out.
[MEDIA]
I’m sure the dealer prefers selling saws, but it would be nice if he told him about removing the bar nuts.
Morning All, 4 day weekend here means extra firewood progress. My 14yr old daughter helped with stacking yesterday and that sped things up. It set...
Not the g888, I have an 084 and 661 and contemplating getting another saw with 2 eights. I meant same about the thread title. I’ve watched a bunch...