I hope it’s not too serious buZZsaw BRAD . Have you been telling her you’re broke, while collecting saws? I guess you’ll have to pay to get her...
My wife was shopping for an inflatable paddle board today. We stopped at a Marine West and they had several to choose from and one was on sale. I...
Summer Breeze [ATTACH]
This is a crush between a block of wood stuck on the wedge and the knock off. They had to pin my thumb back on. [ATTACH]
I have held on to my grandpa’s initialed pliers since 92, but I can’t keep a 10mm wrench or socket for nothing. It’s always the first to disappear...
Have a safe 4th Y’all. I’m headed to the insanity of north myrtle beach. It’s not quite as jerry springer as myrtle beach. [ATTACH]
I guess that truck got loaded extra carefully.
Good Morning, The radar looks like all of the east coast is getting rain this morning. It is super rare to wake up to rain in July. It’s been so...
[ATTACH]
88 with 60% humidity. July in the South.
It looks like it could be Bradford Pear wood to me. Looks wet like Bradford wood. I don’t remember ever cutting down an Apple, so I dunno what the...
Imagining David Attenborough spoken word as I read.
Burning $ on ac and a pool pump :makeitrain"
busy as a bee [ATTACH]
I want the long pallet please.
This is chinquapin [ATTACH]
Heart disease is the leading cause of death and mcdumps nuggets are still legal. I got buzzed on 2 beers. The problem was I drank 16 more chasing...
The ocean was like a washing machine most of the week I was there. We went out once and followed the coastline North for a ways. It was still an...
Cougar Creek
More is better!