For me shoulder season is late October and I’m only burning in the basement stove at night to knock chill out. I don’t have dedicated ss wood....
The old school stihl bar covers would get chewed up, especially if too small. I like the way the new scabbards fit. They don’t get hung up on...
I haven’t seen it yet, but it’s just a matter of time from what I’ve read about it. We have tree of heaven everywhere and lots of vineyards.
I’m getting more rain from this than I did Elsa yesterday. [ATTACH]
Taco spring abuse week [ATTACH]
My son wants to make some tables and benches. I need to make an altar for the saws. My buddy has a mill and is cleaning up his yard on bosses...
[ATTACH]
More saw races. Titles are wrong. It’s 046 and 044 vs 500 [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
Free wood [ATTACH]
We are catching the western edge of Elsa, so it looks like just rain for a few hours. [ATTACH]
Yes, more wood!
There are initial carb settings for a starting point and you fine tune from there. I think most are available on the internet. Some use 1.5 turns...
I’m glad y’all can burn them. It would be a shame if they all laid to rot. That’s enough ties to build a hillbilly mansion, or 2. They look like...
The real Carolina squat [ATTACH] And a pic of my in progress privacy fence. Neighbor can’t see me unloading. :ithappened: [ATTACH]
Looks like 10-12’ of nice trunk wood and the stump cut. Lots of red squares in that. The clusterfack of a top isn’t worth cutting in the heat.
I like to think of it as perforations that speed up the drying process. Got em in my hickory stacks. I like the bugs that help with oak bark...
Waiting for Elsa. Tropical systems have become our best shot at rain during the dog days.
1 vote for take it. Someone will appreciate you cleaning up the right of way, especially if they try to mow them.