I sent the pic to my friend who is a splitter builder and he says the bottom blades are angled wrong unless it floats. The relief is wrong putting...
It looks like the weld is letting go on that bottom wing. The wedge angles look pretty steep to me, but I’ve never seen a 6 way in person, so I...
I recall a forum member getting one, but I don’t think we ever got a review. Sure would like to know more about the 400 when you get yours. Maybe...
I got bit by something on my right arm last weekend. It itched like crazy for several days and I still have a red spot the size of a quarter. No...
Yes and yes. I am currently using a 13hp Powertrain that is basically a predator. It has been rock solid. I put a new carb on it and it’s the same...
Yes I have. Swapped a Briggs for a predator. It’s a pretty straight forward deal.
Good Morning, Have a great safe Memorial Day weekend! I hope the neighbors don’t have any outdoor events planned that my chainsaw noise will...
I planted a Shagbark Hickory several months ago. If I remember to water it through the summer it might make it.
The picture implies half a round. Lol The heat dome is supposed to disappear for Saturday and Sunday and I’ll get an extra wood day on Monday. :saw:
Sorry I wasn’t aware of your saw situation. If you like 70 you’ll love 90. The trees in Western NC are too big to survive on 2 saws.:saw: Beauty 461!
Yes, it’s good to have a small, medium, large saw and backups for each. One saw for each commonly used bar size is nice too, so you don’t have to...
Mystery wood splits look like poplar in the way they came apart. Did the hoa complaint get cleared up?
I see lots of storage room. Get her a card and some flowers.
According to the plate it’s a 99. The plastic could be from earlier years. The guy I bought it from is a flipper and collector. Everything under...
It’s an exclusive club [ATTACH]