A few years ago as I was pondering how to handle shorties, uglies, and odd chunks of wood that don't lend to being stacked in a uniform manner. I...
Record-breaking pumpkin takes top prize at Topsfield Fair
Good morning, members. Cool and overcast. Breezy. Upper 50's later. I've been lighting the wood stove most every morning. The heat feels...
Tree id? Brickwood.
Dang bugs
Nice haul!
Good morning, members. Cool start to the day. Overcast. Showers from the hurricane leftovers possible. I may need to deal with indoor stuff...
Wooding in the rain is something I won't do. Good luck to you.
Good morning, members. Cool and dry to start. Good for continuing yard clean-up. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. Cool and clear. Nice day for more yard work. Dad had a couple of skin biopsies. Were waiting on test results. Not...
You'd have to cut the sleeves off first. :whistle:
Good luck everyone with hurricane Ian. It looks like it taking a meandering course over the next several days.
A few. :yes:
Good morning, members. Cool start with 47⁰. Warming to mid-60's later. Mostly clear. No wooding today. I hope to get a walk in this morning....
I'd like to fully clear out that area next to the driveway. I've been burning some ash shorties in the wood stove on the cooler mornings. I...
Standing dead oak. One of my favorites! Nicely done.
Sunburns when young will get you later in life. I'm dealing with that now, with my dad. I avoid direct sunlight as much as I can. Vit D...
Good inventory to have!
Here's a before/after of the "temporary" stacking area. A month ago. 1.5 cord of RO splits. [ATTACH] Today. Under the covering on the left,...
I was able to shore up my racks. By splitting, noodling, and moving/stacking wood from 2 summers ago, I'm able to get closer to cleaning up the...