Good morning, members. Nice day here. Heading to mid-70's, clear and dry. Bodily functions returning to normal. :yes: We might go for a...
All went well, thank you. Nothing bad or unexpected. :thumbs:
Good to hear about bring on the mend. I was laid up for a few months earlier this year. It's always good to have friends nearby to assist where...
I'd still take it.
On the ground with no injury or damage. Nicely done!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Might see the sun, even! Heading to low 70's. Nothing more than running a few errands today. Be...
Sorry to hear it.
Nice leave-behind! Good luck breathing new life into it.
Good morning, members. Coffee tastes good today. Funny how same brand can taste better on some days. Another dreary day ahead. Highs...
I recently watched the movie about the USS Indianapolis. The movie was OK. I'm not a big fan of Nicholas Cage. The actual story carried the...
Buyer beware
Welcome to the club! Is your smoker for personal or business use?
I used to work with a guy who's name was Bho Zo. Yup - Bozo
Good morning, members. Mid 40's, overcast, showers nearby. It's been like that for a few days. I've been lighting the stove each morning....
Indeed it does! [ATTACH] The White Oak of Old Ironsides White Oak possesses a unique cellular structure that makes its timber water and...
How about a couple more? One of the nicest smelling woods when cutting Makes some fine tasting adult beverages I have mostly red oak, but...
Some neat looking machines. Rare vintage farm tractor sold for $420,000 at multimillion-dollar auction
Good morning, members. Cool and overcast for the day. Off to the dentist for scheduled appointment. Be safe Be healthy
Of course you need the blocks. Good inventory!
I had some thin wire that I used as thread, and stitched the mesh where it overlapped. I thought about mini zip strips, and I know I have some...