No PayPal or debit cards here. CC or cash. Thanks for the heads-up, Dave!
Good morning, members. Nice cool day to start. I'll be helping my brother with felling some trees and clearing brush. Nothing major. Be...
I see them around here and there. I'd like to find a plastic pallet or two, free.
The notched blade does the cutting. It's like a heavy, horizontal flywheel, spinning at a high RPM. Entertaining to watch.
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Low 40's to start, bright full moon visible through broken clouds. Low 60's later. A good day for a ride. Be safe Be...
We have 3 timeshare weeks on Cape Cod. We're happy with them. Glad to hear you were able to offload your week. We've heard it can be quite an...
Noodling at waist height! Excellent! Lack of PPE, not so much. Half of those logs that dropped, would have nailed my shins, no doubt.
Did you sell off your timeshare week?
Good morning, members. Widespread mid-30's around here. Wood stoves are sure to be lit! Heading to upper 50's. Running a few errands, then...
A security system for your woodyard? Please post a link of what you picked up.
The well guy's name is Waters? o_O
Good morning, members. Nice fall day ahead. 50's, bright and sunny. We're meeting up with cousins for lunch. Be safe Be healthy
Interesting bus stop you have there.
I'll poll the guys!
I'm happy to watch. :popcorn::coldone:
This is the 1st time I've caught this thread. Nice bears!!! We'll be up at the cabin the 1st weekend of November. We couldn't reserve it for...
If there's actually "sawdust ", then your cutting teeth need to be sharpened. Unless, you're milling and sawdust is unavoidable. I can't think...
Yup. Looks about right. I take the interstates as far as Augusta. Then bang a right on rt3. I'll cross the Penobscot Narrows Bridge. Nice...
Nice. I'm headed to Ellsworth next week. I'm looking forward to a colorful ride up.