[ATTACH]
I hope you straightened this one split before covering. [ATTACH] Some members OCD will surely kick in. :cool: Nice stacks!
Calling WeldrDave ! He knows a thing or three about Fisher stoves.
From 2012[ATTACH]
Nice! Yeah, I know what they normally look like. Thanks for the report!
Glad to see you didn’t get washed out!
Good morning, members. A nice cool morning. Clear, bright half moon shining. Some yard work ahead today. Be safe Be healthy
On a walk around the block. [ATTACH]
It's about 5 hrs, one way. ~5/8 of a tank of gas with my minivan.
Sorry to hear. Always sad when friends pass away.
I believe that's the Margaret Todd. [ATTACH]
Peace of mind is worth whatever effort you care to put forth. :yes:
Good morning, members. A rainy day ahead. Other than having lunch with a friend, nothing much more going on today. Be safe Be healthy
A few days in Maine
I headed to my brother's place to help fell some trees and clear brush. NH is between here and there. [ATTACH] Nice color even if muted from...
Good morning, members. Overcast today. A few showers as I head back from my brother's place in Maine. There's no rush. Be safe Be healthy
It was 10 years ago that the remains of hurricane Sandy dumped lots of rain throughout the region. Stay safe!
Me too. I've been doing it for years [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Seasonly sunny. Had a good day yesterday cutting at my brother's. We're going to the ocean today....