Today's addition to the vine list is Briars I pulled them down out of the tree and cut them into short pieces. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I ended...
Good morning, members. Another seasonally cool day ahead. Mid-30's and clear to start. Heading to mid-50's. More yard work today. I had a...
Yup.. red berries in a yellow wrapper.
As in: Grape Bittersweet Rosa multiform Tree climbers they all are. I wasn't able to pull them down this past spring, so today was the day....
I'm glad I don't sell wood. Too much math. [ATTACH]
I've been more than ready. :yes: [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Mid-30's and clear. Bright moon and stars showing. Some more yard work. Then, lunch with a friend. Be safe Be healthy
Holy crap! An actual picture of an x27 of yours.... that's intact!!! Nice find on the ash. The maple just too big for you?
I need to research how to get better pictures of coals, if possible with a phone camera. Anyways..... Door open for picture only. [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Seasonably cool this morning, overcast. I'm hoping to get the lawn mowed this morning. Be safe Be healthy
:picard:
The sun moved! [ATTACH]
:headbang: We've been there, done that.
Call them back and ask for an estimate. Just to see how they react.
Good morning, members. Nice bright cool morning. Draining hoses, taking down humming bird feeders. A few other chores. Football! Go Pats!...
I've been called many things, but I don't recall ever being referred to as "back". :cool:
One of these would work for you. [ATTACH] That belongs to Scotty Overkill. A Stihl Contra. 42" bar, I believe. Lots of teeth to sharpen.
If used is OK, you could post your want, in a BUY thread at FHC classifieds FHC Classifieds
Looking off the deck this morning. [ATTACH] Same area from across the yard. [ATTACH] Looking down the driveway [ATTACH] Gratuitous shot of...
Not obligatory for me. I agree, it is a cool place to walk through.:yes: