Behind my screenhouse is a specific rock on the rock wall, that has a flat top. I have given it the name "Dead Munk Rock". Over the years,...
Good luck with the recovery.
Good morning, members. Mid-40's, overcast, showery. There were enough coals to reliant the woodcstove easily. No yard work. I havean annual...
Not complaining!:yes:
I've been known to put wood in my woodstove. :whistle:
Get it all, if you can! If you can cut the logs to stove length, can you get them outta there, stack them as are, and split as time allows?
I've had a non-T. Just a 435. It's been a decent saw. It needed a new piston after several years of homeowner abuse. :whistle: It's still in...
While cleaning out the perennial beds, I came across one last splash of summer color [ATTACH] I suspect the large amounts of rain we got a few...
We haven't had a hard frost yet.
Good morning, members. Cool and overcast. Rain this afternoon. More yard work to tackle. Then, football. Be safe Be healthy.
He might be back if he can't get wood elsewhere.
Black birch wants attention [ATTACH] Red maples at their peak [ATTACH]
Sassafras leaves turn a nice color in the fall [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. 40⁰ and clear. Heading to 70⁰. Continuing with more yard work. Needing to cut some wood that's too long and get it...
When I started burning wood, I burned whatever mix that was delivered. Since being able to get my own wood, I generally stack by drying times....
I hear mayonnaise works.
Looks good there!
Sweet! :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Another cool start, clear, heading to mid-60's. More yard work today. Then, a few errands. Be safe Be healthy
[ATTACH]