I've been burning mostly chunks during the day. A few full sized splits for overnight. Keeping the chunk box full as well as topping off the...
Good morning, members. Seems like groundhog day around here lately. Another cool clear start to the day. No complaints. A bit of yard...
And the 460???
Good luck with the efforts!
There's still maples here and there, yet to drop. Lots of oaks yet to drop. Among the bare trees are golden/bronze/brown color tones. I think...
Good morning, members. Another cool and clear start to the day. More yardwork. Be safe Be healthy
An hour plus, one-way for me.
Looks like white oak to me. Let it sleep 3 years and revisit.
Good morning, members. Mid-30's, clear and dry. Heading to mid-50's and sunny. Yard work continues. Be safe Be healthy
Cut any cheese! :whistle:
Good morning, members. Mid-50's to start. The stars are out, so it's clear. Supposed to be sunny. I'm sure moving leaves around will be one...
Best of luck. Hoping it goes well.
[ATTACH]
Glad to see you went back for it. :yes:
Good morning, members. Another foggy, overcast, showery day. I'm taking mom to a Dr appointment for a checkup. Be safe Be healthy
Agreed The combination of gravity and inertia/momentum, can be deadly.
The show is fine. However, the way the Raneys talk is annoying. It's as if every word needs to be emphasized. I fine the show to be DVR-worthy....
Nice to have a find like that in your area.
Good morning, members. Low 50's, overcast, foggy. Yuk. I'm not doing too much outside today, aside from possible lunch with a friend. Be...
Yes it is. In the White Mtns of NH. 3 nights at the cabin. 4 of us.