I'd let it sleep for a year, at least. Are you short on wood for this heating season?
Nice score! Good on you for passing the good fortune along to another. Now, stay on the 3yr plan. :yes:
Good morning, members. 50⁰ and clear to start. Heading to mid-60's and sunny. Today is all about packing mine, and my buddy's camping gear in...
Pretty impressive!
Got the haircut. Temps are to be 10-15 degrees above normal. Day/night 70⁰/50⁰ Hoods and hats go a long way to staying warm. That, and being...
Looks to be a double crotch, eh Good story to tell, but get away from the thing as it starts to fall. :headbang:
Good morning, members. Rainy morning to start. Warm-ish Mid-50's. No yard work today. I'll spend some time with camping gear, as I'm...
Good gettin'! Hoard on.
Ha! It's a disaster. :whistle: I'm dealing with stuff that I didn't get to this past spring. Lots of good contributions to the compost bin.
I went around the yard to my various processing areas and collected chunks. They've been on the ground, some in leaves. Thinking they should be...
The ropes held, though.
Too bad it died. Nice job getting it horizontal.
Good morning, members. Another cool, clear start to the day. Heading to mid-60's. More yard work. Be safe Be healthy
I have chunks holding down coverings on the stacks. Some have been there 3-4 years. I'll replace those chunks with newer splits and let the...
*** POINT OF ORDER *** Or whatever....... This post is on page 1000. The first post on this page is by the same person that was the first post...
Pot in the afternoon? :whistle: Well...whatever it takes.:D
Our local color is hanging on. [ATTACH] Hydrangea still looking ok. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And a few winterberies. There's usually more, but...
How far did it make it before giving up?
Around the yard and neighboring properties. Red maple on the right. Red oak on left just changing from green to brown. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Don't turn your back on them, they multiply [ATTACH] I was pleased how the chunkhauzen performed, I put together a 2nd. The hardware cloth I...