All better now
I can fix it
If I sell it ill be looking for bigger saw in a little while and that MM saw you have listed would be great
selling my Stihl ms460. $400 The saw runs great and I don't have any issues with it. It was tuned up and gone over at the end of the year and...
Your first thread and your fitting right in already, very nice! Welcome aboard Kyle, you will like this place. There's lots of guys on here with...
Lol, no problem
I would rent a bobcat with forks. A decent sized machine will pick them up in one piece like they are now and have the best chance of not breaking...
Thats never fun, been there a few times
Thats a heck o a pile of logs! Have fun breaking in the new saw.
I ended up using the pick you see to roll them, not ideal and way harder then a cant hook but it did get the job done.
Well he said it's a 16" bar, isn't that all that matters to most people? Lol, that's one thing that drives me nuts when people are so fixated on...
That looks like a useful tool, thanks for sharing
Very nice!
I had one and lost it at a job I did over the summer. Need to get another one
I had some fun with some big oak logs today. All straight big trunk pieces with no branches. So will be a lot of nice splits from these. All four...