Ok I found it cre73, it was mixed in with what I thought was all shipped. I'll send it out today. Also we are working on a new system where we...
I'll look, I thought I sent out all the orders but possible that I missed it. Give me a few minutes and I'll check on it
Very nice slabs there!
Well got one down, just a little deer but it'll eat good and I wasn't gonna be very picky on the last day.
Well here's to the last deer hunt of the 15/16 deer season. My wife and I are out sitting in an old abandoned barn between a bedding area and a...
But there's plenty of gooder stuff there:cool:
I keep them and use them during the day if we're home. My wife is home more during the day so she burns them up. Can't fit too much in the stove...
Craigslist has a lot of crazy people on it. I listed chainsaw today and had a scammer offer full price and his movers would stop by to pick up...
After that many she may not need to catch you, just pick you up off the floor
Ive got multiple chains for my saws, two for a few of each of the bars and more for the ones I use more often. For me its easier to swap chains...
Just dont drink it all in one sitting, we might get in trouble from your wife that way. :D:cheers::cheers:
Awesome Pete, Im glad you were able to meet up with Dennis for the gift.
Used dump trailers are hard to find for a good price. I looked for a long time before finally deciding to buy a new one. Ended driving to a...
No worries, we're all tryin to help with the same thing. He might be able to at least get under the slab with a bobcat and strap it to the forks...
So that would be 2,500lbs per slab. Pretty close to the calculator I found on Google
Are you saying a 7x7 slab is 30,000 lbs, or is that a different scale. Not trying to argue but that seems really high. A slab may be more than a...
That's a good load, I love having a dump trailer. Makes hauling everything a lot easier
One fire a day in those temps is pretty good. Must have a very well insulated house
I'm gonna try to get out one more time too
The alarm has saved me a few times. Glad I bought one for sure