Good thought, if the wind is in your favor that would be perfect
Dog had a lot of fun but looked like a snowball when she came back inside! [ATTACH]
Just 1.5 acre
Its actually not that cold today, heavy wet snow but it looks good. Plowed the drive with the tractor and that was was working hard to push that...
Got a good storm last night, finally a good enough snow to take a few pictures. Pics of our 1880 farm house and looking out the side window down...
That's funny, we can always tell as soon as we get home if the dog got into something from the way she's acting
Ok let's let this one go, we all have our different opinions and I have a lot of respect for the opinions spoken here. This one is really pushing...
Adam actually does a lot more then me, he is just all behind the scenes. Setting up the PayPal, inventory, shipping costs and tying that all into...
We're making some changes with the FHC gear to simplify things and have more options. Adam has spent a lot of time discussing new gear options...
Ya I hated to sell it but I need to fix my truck and I'm waiting on a flip house to close. I'll find another big saw here soon
Ended up selling from Craigslist
Sold
Yep my bad
Dang let me know here your buying em for that cheap
Thats really not a bad price for a 10 cord load. You still have to cut but not split so that makes it a lot easier. And cutting is more fun then...
Very nice load, did you figure out what the benefit of them splitting like this is? Im curious if it is more profitable for them, or maybe there...
thanks guys
Sounds good Dennis
Welcome aboard!
cre73 I got the order together today. Yesterday had a big issue come up with work and had to take care of it, ended up taking me until almost...