I think last year I burned mostly maple and cherry and burned oak at night.
I bought a steel cat from Condar last season, right away it was great. It lit fast and really put out good heat. But after 6 weeks it really took...
The bottom is just going to be the box spring on the floor, and the top I put slats across. Ill put up another picture once we get the beds and...
My wife wanted to buy some bunk beds for the girls. We're remodeling the house and they both need to be in one room while we do the work. She was...
I used a sawsall and it worked great. I think I only went through one blade. Like said above its not thick metal.
I really like the super cedars. I don't use a lot bc we usually have plenty of coals to start a fire. But when I do use them I never use kindling....
I never like this time of year, self employed tax time isn't fun
I should wait until I know the house is closed for sure. I'll know more in the next few weeks
Dang your killin me, if this is still here when my house closes I'm buying it
Wow I've never hunted black tail but watched a decent bit on the outdoor channel. That's a giant for sure
Very good day indeed, I'm thinking about working on a little cherry I've got available
No I don't know,I do know the taxidermist and could ask him
The red oak rounds I split were big rounds so I split them in halves or thirds with a fiskars then split the rest with a splitter. Those red oak...
I did the same yesterday while there was still some snow on the ground. I had a trailer load of big oak rounds that needed split. I got it all...
One of the guys I sold a house to had pics in his back yard. And his yard butts up to public land!
We see a lot come off in Dec here too but always get a few that hang on into Feb. Our muzzleloader season is early Jan and see a lot of shed...
It was the Allinace area
This deer was killed that last week of season (Feb 1) in NE Ohio. I know a few different guys that had pictures of this deer and were trying to...
Well the oak is all gone, get over to our lot yesterday while we still had some snow. I'm glad I went when I did because it was pretty muddy by...
I have one and I love it, bought it about 10 years ago and it's been through all kinds of crap. Shot hundreds of birds with it, and for turkey...