It's delivered.
Service issue.
Well heard from both *zon and the Gorham PO will be talking to the guy from Gorham at my door tomorrow. All of the stupid excuses they use don't...
Steve, yes starting tomorrow, postal employees, will you supply the correct bbq sauce?
I already tried that route. I likely kick it up a level or two.
They come out of Gorham.
Part of what went to *zon: Well? Hi David, Sorry we missed you. We tried, but we weren't able to deliver your package today. You can...
I did the redeliver request and opened a ticket with *zon one package was sold by *zon the other was fulfilled by *zon. I'll see what gives tomorrow.
Well no carriers in Standish. I'm off of 35 and until last November I got every package. Since then if it is small enough to fit in the mailbox...
Yes, none.
Hell, no.
That Choleserol med is what makes grapefruit an issue, I have to wait 12 hours before I eat grapefruit. I have the max dose and now the tests...
1,2, and 4 work for me I prefer not to do 3.
NO f^^^&&g comment confirmation number: CAR55980598.
Local codes would not apply if the USPS owns the building. Govment privilege is likely in force, now if they lease the place from a normal turkey...
Tell the boss no smoking at work.
Needs more :heidi: much more :heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi:.
IHP have you burned through that burn pot yet?
Cheese, red meat, eggs, salt, coffee, grapefruit, I'll stop there....
Well sub it may also be on your no no list also.