You sure it was a domestic ferret and not an ermine(white phase of a weasel)?
The first of year white sales were larger where I was.
Fog yesterday and today along with a couple of showers. No thunder storms but they have been in the forecast.
Yes a Chase issued Amazon rewards visa card.
The birds started laying again and it is not unheard of for some of them to suffer blowouts in so doing.
Well the folks at *zon are out to lunch also so just wait until I cancel everything and go back to using my BAC credit card.
Like that do you?
Meanwhile back on the farm I lost another one of my chickens.
He didn't show up my cat Kibble went from delivered (Standish PO) back to the Gorham PO for delivery tomorrow the small package that went into the...
The boss says try them without sauce before you order it by the shipload.
Larry can be slow to catch on sometimes. Just give him some time.
My three items in two shipment are all marked shipped, carrier delay. Ok, this should be interesting Tim from Gorham is due here today.
Sorry to hear about your loss, Ivanhoe. My condolences.
Well what cha get JT?
Wah!!!!
Revised the redelivery request. It will be interesting to hear what the Postmaster has to say tomorrow.
This would explain why the guy who came without a package didn't have any: Latest update: Thursday, Feb 23 5:44 PM Carrier is unable to gain...
You folks need to understand I once worked for one of their vendors and know first hand what to do and how to deal with them.
Still no little slips so I can't claim it. They were in the yard today without any packages. You don't want to know what I'm thinking right now.
NOPE that is at the Standish PO. The other package has fallen into the Black Hole that is the USPS(it might be in Winthrop for all I know).