You trying to say that the kitties are really self cleaning and need no human help?
Fluff setting low heat??
With the possible exception of the impossible keeping of combustible items from touching the pipe (which may not be a problem if it is an exterior...
Now you should understand why I stay away from post on venting!
But you have the code and can fix it. Script kiddies need not apply.
I use very little of most routers options except for the media server just go back in the 780 pages of this thread where I was angling for a...
Never had an issue with DD-WRT, have had more than one with OEM units both on abandonment and security issues. I normally run a test of every...
A 177 lb bear is little as bears go.:wacky:
Help me on this I do so want to agitate the folks at my favorite delivery place NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 – AD7200 802.11ac/ad Quad-Stream MU-MIMO...
Almost geezer nap time.
Hey I resemble that remark, I'm a little birdy?
Yup very bad assumption both of us are over 65 and taxable income is under the limits for us. We run and have run a low spend level household for...
For giggles and mailbox sizing I took a measure to that kibble box, it was 18" x 12'' x 24" that is 3 cubic butt loads. You might want to check my...
That wasn't *zon was it?
Yes it is very large sir. Have you ever seen a 16.00 lb bag of cat kibble wrapped in air bags and boxed? I kid you not. Takes up serious space,...
I'll likely rough in a fed and then not file it isn't worth it for me file for what I've paid in this year I have everything close to the zero...
Well it just so happens that Lowes can send one that might do it for about $1500.00 you'd want to plow blade proof it before you set it.
Mother nature does in fact have a white skunky weasel and guess what I'm sure they are in your area. We have them here as well. Pet ferrets are...
The third Bay Haven run of the 2017 season took placed after the PO visit, we had a fisherman's platter. I'm stuffed and my new toy is setup as...
Welp, after 9 years of delivery I am told driveway is too long for winter time with the super light rear wheel drive cracker boxes the carriers...