You forgot the French Toast ingredients.:faint::doh:
What happened to Gorebull warming?
Larry those maps cover differing time spans.
Doggy, glad he is on the mend. He hasn't mentioned a brew yet has he? That should be in months from now.
That means the 151 stuff?
Well the reason I still have my box of parts is it really can't toss any problem at me that I haven't seen.
Most of the boxes of parts can be made to work. It is easier with some than others.
schoondog, how is your son doing?
Go talk to the Doc, those quick falls usually do real damage just ask my right wrist and arm, two trips down and two visits actually were neaded....
Hey how is that AES box of parts beating you?
Get one of those racer's ponchos reflective layer on one side and wear it, you're a big boy and a Mainer.
That kinda sucks Larry, no likey them stomach bugs. Get better, I know of nothing to help, they kinda have run their course.
Toss another bag in the stove and wrap up in a flannel blanket you are a big boy now.
I do like playing in code just like things other than MPx's.
Earl764, Most multimedia content is legally encumbered a number of distributions and sometimes software providers don't want to deal with it,...
Going backwards isn't an option. So some of my software needs to be compiled from source I just can't install the canned packages.
That is cheating, I know why it fails and just have to compile the damm stuff so I can play all of my files. There is about a 50/50 chance of...
BFH has been applied with no change.
Grumble growl. Multimedia screwed up again. Kodi 17 this time.
Some of that and I get to wolf down the last t-bone with a baked spud and salad.