Hey OM, you can slow down a bit. I move only 10 bags of pellets a day these days and then only in the morning. None of the hurry up and get it...
I really no like, but there is no no like button. They can't always tell you about a stroke right off. It can not show up for a while. My wife has...
Ice Pellets (abbrev. IP) Same as Sleet; defined as pellets of ice composed of frozen or mostly frozen raindrops or refrozen partially melted...
14.5 tons at Lowes 1.5 miles from me. Got a new mail box to put in when I can use the post hole digger and one to replace the no door left model.
Now some of you fake Irishmen partook of the sacred meal the boss and I went on our fourth Bay Haven run of the 2017 season I did in a lobster...
Snowbank height gets in the way, so I have to use the facilities.
Yeah I got dug out, Don did the driveway and turnaround area and I did the path to the chicken coop and back/front deck, the boss did the deck to...
Why no school tomorrow eldest grand daughter is making up snow days one hour at a time. The boss is at quilt club and the cat is trying to kill me.
The stove is back burning after its weekly clean out, laundry is about half done.
Be a good birthday boy OM.
A first Don did the plowing in two passes one half way through, door to mailbox is now gone,guess I should replace it.
I always figured the time before a big storm was for checking the TP supply.
Haven't gone through 4 ton yet and there is 4 ton sitting in the garage from 2014 shouldn't need any next year.
'zard WARNING gonna get hammered. Must get way more TP.
I'm likely not leaving the house until Wednesday afternoon at the earliest.
I had my hard cider over 4 hours ago and my met 14 minutes ago.
I saw one that says 27+ for me now we had a 27" one in December and a 24+" one in February I will figure on 27+ for this one and hope it will be 11".
That's our Will always thinking.
Got your French Toast supplies in house?
Making sure there is enough TP in house.