Intel chips = WinTel boxen
Why, they are all WinTel boxen now.
No matter what one buys one pays the M$ tax except from Pollywell, who specialize in no OS systems you can install or have them install zero or...
Pete I can go with Pollywell and have Ubuntu or SUSE installed on it saves $104.00 right off the bat.
Hey, so far I have remained Apple free, what do you suggest?
Of course.:doh:
Prolly not?!
Before that it was anything but an Intel. CRS ??? What the hell is that?
Before that it was 33MHz i486.
And before that ole slow poke can we say 350Mhz PII.
Future proofing the Bear's means of causing trouble for pellet heads.
You are correct I wish to go forward not back that is a third generation I3, not even in the also ran group.
Hey, my current boxen was some 32 times faster than the one it replaced.
That is a fourth generation I7 The 7th was tossed in the ring the first quarter of this year. It is also a DDR3 front-side system. It was a 3.4 part.
Just got the green light from the boss to spend a bit of coin on a new 'puter. Now my old one was a 2014 I7-4770 16 GB what should I replace it...
It works like those .4mg pills LW sometimes they do something, sometimes they don't, depends on what is in the bladder.
Practice now, for perfection tomorrow!
Over kill.
Feed him some #6.
I have artillery for protection from pigs and :vulture:. Mr. Marlin along with Mr. Remington handles such nasty critters.